At Standard Fiber, we’re all on the same team – yours. More than simply a supplier, Standard Fiber is your partner for superior bedding solutions. Whereas most would merely fill the role as an ‘order taker’ or replenishment source for its customers, we endeavor to forge sales partnerships. An active member of your product development team, we go beyond the basic supplier-customer relationship, working hand-in-hand with you to supply the innovative bedding solutions today’s consumers want, at the most competitive price. This includes assistance on the creative side, product development, and technical support.
What inspires us? Truly, it’s our customers. Our efforts are geared towards driving our customer’s top line while providing opportunities to improve margins. Our customers’ successes are Standard Fiber’s successes.
Standard Fiber has been a ‘Supplier-Partner’ since 2002 with one of the leading memory foam sleep products manufacturers in the United States.
- Seamless relationship We have been working with the design staff of this Customer-Partner for nearly a decade. Given our long-term working relationship, we have come to understand its product needs and details and in doing so are able to provide great development efficiencies; we bring new product ideas to life.
- Proactive development. We continually recommend new fabrics and technologies and in doing so save our Customer-Partner the considerable time and dollars associated with new product development. In each of the past 3 years, we have developed more than 200 new products for this company and provided more than 3,000 samples annually.
- Speedy time to market. Our internal team alignment between San Francisco and Shanghai facilitates new developments for our Customer-Partner. As we are able to respond to price inquiries within 3 days and provide samples in 1-2 weeks, we have greatly enhanced its market response times. Our Customer-Partner has consistently impressed its customers and outperformed its competition.
- Real-time technical support and consulting. With our deep commercial textile experience and knowledge, we provide suggestions and solutions for our Customer-Partner that helps finalize product designs throughout the development process.
- Inventory management efficiencies. In order to reduce inventory levels for our Customer-Partner, we work collectively with them to establish rolling 6-month forecasts, which we use to maintain inventories of fabrics in China, ensuring consistent response times to their orders and building in capabilities to handle surges in demand.
- Success. Our Customer-Partner has secured critical vendor positions with major retail stores, including Costco, Kohl’s, Walmart, Sears, Dillard’s and a host of other premium retail centers. Most importantly the business volume for our Customer-Partner has grown multiple times during the relationship.