Offer your customers the best of both worlds – the beauty and appeal of an eco-friendly, natural based fiber, plus the performance and durability of a high tech synthetic. Produced by NatureWorks LLC , Ingeo™ is the world’s first and only manmade fiber produced from 100% annually renewable resources such as corn – not oil. Warm, cozy, and comfortable, its properties are suited as fills or fabrics for bedding products that include comforters, pillows, blankets, mattress pads and more.
- Warm – Fabrics and fills made with Ingeo fiber offer impeccable insulation
- Comfortable and pleasant- Features outstanding wicking properties and low odor retention
- Renewable and biodegradable - A renewable plant resource, Ingeo fibers are made using sugars from plants and are 100% biodegradable
- Eco-friendly – The manufacturing of Ingeo fiber requires about half of the energy needed to make polyester and emits 50% fewer greenhouse gasses
- Hypoallergenic - Its natural, non-irritating properties make it a smart choice for sensitive skin