When it comes to synthetic fills, nothing comes closer to the performance of natural down than Standard Fiber’s weightless, hypoallergenic, microfiber fills. Their unique, ultra-fine compositions measure 0.9 denier and less. They provide soft and comfortable insulation in comforters and blankets and down-like softness and compression in pillows.
Machine washable and hypoallergenic, microfiber fills have quickly become the industry’s insulation of choice for upscale comforters, pillows and mattress pads.
- Highly insulated, virtually weightless – High performance, ultra-thin polyester filaments mimic the soft feel and insulation of down
- Healthy and beautiful– Luxurious and hypoallergenic, microfiber fills are ideal for products aimed at allergy sensitive sleepers
- Dry and comfortable - Made from ultra-fine microscopic fibers, microfiber clusters breath well and do not trap perspiration or moisture
- Machine washable and dryable – Wash after wash, microfiber fills stay consistently smooth and lofty
- Fiber technology friendly – From anti-microbials to stain release applications, microfiber fills are highly compatible with other fiber technologies