Standard Fiber’s manufacturing facilities in China are key to providing you with the products your customers want, at the most competitive price. From printing to dyeing to cutting and sewing to filling and finishing - concept to completion, our vertically-integrated manufacturing facilities provide you with more flexibility and faster turnaround times than most other bedding manufacturers in the market.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Standard Fiber oversees its business operations from four corporate offices (San Francisco, Beijing, and two in Shanghai). Our product manufacturing is concentrated in four strategic and cost-attractive locations in China - Luan, Yancheng, NanTong, and Hangzhou. These state-of-the-art production facilities encompass 1,450,000 square feet of production space and employ over 3,800 people. We also manage a network of over 40 supplier factories to ensure our competitive position on delivery times and prices. We take great care to ensure that all of our factories share our commitment to quality and ethics.
Some of the key technologies and processes available include:
- Dying, Printing, and Fabric Finishing
- Computerized Laser Screen Engraving
- Rotary Printing – 360 cm in width, 18 colors
- Flat Screen Printing – 16 colors
- Continuous Drying
- Combined De-Sizing, Soda Boiling, & Oxidation Bleaching
- Cut and Sew and Polyester-Filled Products
- Polyester Garnett Line
- Polyester Cluster
- Single Needle Quilting – 300 cm in width
- Multi Needle Quilting– 300 cm in width
- Auto Fabric Spread & Cutting
- Down and Feather Products
- Audited and approved by the International Down & Feather Lab
- Feather & Down Separating
- Washing & Sanitizing
- Sewing & Quilting
- Fashion Bedding Plant
- Pre-Washing and Drying
- Embroidery Machine Quilting
Standard Fiber also maintains a separate and independent Quality Control and Testing department, dedicated to ensuring that all products we manufacture meet or exceed our rigorous set of inspection standards.