Quality, purity, authenticity – today’s conscious consumer wants more than just a great product, they want confidence and confirmation that any claims made about its origin, content, and/or sustainable nature are backed up, verified, and validated.
Standard Fiber understands the importance of providing assurance that the products we manufacture are healthy, safe, and genuine. From ensuring the organic status of a textile to providing verification that a product contains no harmful substances, Standard Fiber participates in a number of certification programs and is a licensed provider of many of today’s exclusive fabrics and innovations.
- The Control Union (www.controlunion.com) – organic cotton certification
- IDFL (www.idfl.com) – certified down and feather testing
- OCIA International (www.ocia.org) - certified organic cotton
- SGS SA (www.sgs.com) - general conformity certification
- Supima® (www.supima.com) - American Pima extra-long staple cotton
- U.S. Standard 1633 (www.cpsc.gov) – Flame Retardant Compliance